- Primary VAMB Members receive automatic membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF MORTGAGE BROKERS (NAMB).
- Information on national and state legislative issues and the important decisions being made which affect the mortgage industry.
- Information about the VAMB's Annual Convention.
- Access to VAMB Membership Database listing names, addresses, phone number, etc. to communicate with fellow VAMB Members.
- Receiving the monthly publication - The Virginia Mortgage Press
- Attending educational, legislative, and social activities throughout the state.
- Networking with other licensed mortgage brokers, lenders, wholesalers, etc.
- Participate in NAMB Educational Program for certification at reduced Member rates.
VAMB Code of Ethics
- Honesty & Integrity VAMB members shall conduct business in a manner reflecting honesty, honor and integrity.
- Professional Conduct VAMB members shall conduct their business activities in a professional manner.
- Honesty in Advertising VAMB members shall -endeavor to be accurate in all advertisements and solicitations.
- Confidentiality VAMB members shall avoid unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
- Compliance with Law VAMB members shall conduct their business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure of Financial Interests VAMB members shall disclose any equity or financial interest they may have in the collateral being offered to secure a loan.
Become a member today!
Click here to update your contact information with us or to be added to our email list.